Question about Fedora Unity

Robert 'Bob' Jensen bob at fedoraunity.org
Tue Nov 10 18:35:22 UTC 2009

----- "Cristian Sava" <csava at central.ucv.ro> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Is Fedora Unity still providing re-spins?
> (the last is F10 from April)
> Is revisor the only option for now?
>
> Thank you and sorry if off topic
>
> C. Sava

This is the wrong list but I will answer. http://spins.fedoraunity.org/team-documentation and test-team at fedoraunity.org are the correct places.

Fedora Unity is still working to issue Re-Spins of Fedora releases, however we do not release Re-Spins that knowingly introduce more bugs than a gold release. A number of issues have prevented a Re-Spin for quite some time, I will not go in to all the technical bugs, there is also an issue of man power. We should have an F11 Re-Spin soon. F10 is Dead, with it going EOL in 5 weeks or so it does not fit our mission of helping people run supported releases.

-- Bob

|       Robert 'Bob' Jensen        ||       Fedora Unity Founder       |
|       bob at fedoraunity.org        ||      http://fedoraunity.org/     |
|                   http://bjensen.fedorapeople.org/                   |
|                http://blogs.fedoraunity.org/bobjensen                |
|      http://www.facebook.com/people/Robert-Bob-Jensen/1332998420     |