StudentProject keyword

Chris Tyler chris at tylers.info
Wed Nov 11 16:30:00 UTC 2009

Based on the experience of the Mozilla project in using a
"student-project" keyword to identify potential student projects in
their bugzilla, I asked Dave Lawrence to add a similar keyword to our
bugzilla.

Our version is "StudentProject", and it's my hope that we can use it to
identify tasks which would make good student projects: those which are
non-trivial but which can reasonably be wrapped up in a few months'
work, and which are not blockers or on the critical path to a release.
Mozilla's keyword guidelines are at
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Education/Projects/MozillaGuidelines -- I'll
write a Fedora version soon.

Your help in adding this keyword to any projects that look appropriate
would be appreciated.

-Chris