The ath9k and 2.6.32 kernel

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Fri Nov 20 02:01:07 UTC 2009

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 10:01:13PM -0500, Scott Robbins wrote:

> When I mentioned problems with the ath9k card and later kernels, a few
> people mentioned they had the same thing.

This is just a quick thanks to those who responded to my post.  It seems
that I'm still having better luck than others with this card, and this
kernel (2.6.32) than others.

Thanks again.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Jenny: You're here again? You kids really dig the library don't
you?
Buffy: We're literary.
Xander: To read makes our speaking English good.