Bug Triage workflow for F13 and beyond

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Fri Nov 20 12:27:32 UTC 2009

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 02:14:59PM -0800, Adam Williamson wrote:

> I don't know what to tell you about FutureFeature. Nothing regarding
> that has changed. AFAIK it's intended for feature requests, so wouldn't
> make any sense to automatically put on abrt reports.

FutureFeature is the keyword that is used to avoid getting the version
of bugs changed from Rawhide to FXX, when FXX is released.

> The change here is quite simply that bugs that have been triaged should
> be marked with the Triaged keyword, not by switching to the ASSIGNED
> status. That's it.
>
> I don't think abrt bugs should be filed as if they had been triaged,
> because there are cases where an abrt-filed bug will still need manual

I was not asking about abrt, but about upstream release monitoring[0]
(Formerly known as FEVer), which will file new bugs when a new upstream
release is available. Currently new bugs are created agains Rawhide as ASSIGNED,
FutureFeature. So I guess the workflow change should make this NEW,
FutureFeature, Triaged?

Regards
Till

[0] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Upstream_Release_Monitoring