BZ 533427

Gene Czarcinski gene at czarc.net
Fri Nov 20 21:17:02 UTC 2009

On Thursday 19 November 2009 12:37:52 Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wrote:
> Gene Czarcinski <gene at czarc.net> writes:
> > Yes, "3.6.32-46" has made it to updates-testing.  I hope it moves to
> > updates sooner rather than later too.  A number of individuals are
> > discovering and reporting this problem ... I know because as a CC, I
> > get an email every time a new users is added to the CC list.
>
> Me too.  I'm wondering if we will make it to 100 before -46 hits the
> "updates" repo.  I decided not to wait and snag the policy from the
> testing repository.

100?  My last check showed 119 users on the CC list.

On the good side, the selinux-policy update is submitted (queued for) updates
but has not made it yet.

Now, if I only knew that this selinux-update actually fixed abrt so that it
could produce a backtrace with symbolics, I would be happy.  While the selinux
exceptions no longer occur, abrt still does not download debuginfo packages.
At some time during the F12 development cycle, I remember that debuginfo
packages were downloaded.  Anyone have any additional comments/information on
this?

Gene