New BugZapper Introduction

TK009 john.brown009 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 03:32:05 UTC 2009

On 11/21/2009 08:13 PM, Aran Dean wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> After some thinking I thought I should join the Fedora Project, In my
> case I wanted to join the Bug Zappers Team I have been using Fedora
> and Linux in General for about 4 months now and I thought it was about
> time I gave something back, I am working on a few projects mainly
> written in Python I do not know a lot of Python but enough to work
> with it
>
> Let me tell you guys a little bit about myself...
> My name is Aran I live in Australia I came across Linux about 2 years
> ago, and since about 4 months ago I have managed to limit myself to
> "Linux-only"
>
> Thanks again guys!
>
> If anyone wants to contact me, My IRC nickname is Darkedge, Until then,
>
> Bye. :)

Hello Aran, welcome to the group. I have approved your group membership.
Here is a list of components which we'd like BugZappers to work on as a
priority.
The list is at:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Components_and_Triagers

we'd recommend you pick a component from that list that you feel
comfortable working on, then contact its maintainer to say you'll be
working on triaging it, and ask if they have any tips or special
requests. Then read:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugsAndFeatureRequests
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/BugStatusWorkFlow
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Tools
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/FindingBugs
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/How_to_Triage
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/FindingDuplicates
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/StockBugzillaResponses

if you've not done so already. If you have any questions join
#fedora-bugzappers,
there's usually a team member or two around who can help you out. Also,
our weekly meetings are on Tuesdays at 15:00 UTC - if you have the time,
please do attend.

Thank you for helping out and volunteering =)

Edward Kirk (irc: tk009)