Enhancing Our Fedora 13 Release Criteria

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at hi.is
Tue Nov 24 15:15:57 UTC 2009

On 11/24/2009 01:43 PM, James Laska wrote:
> Good points.  My $0.02.  I'd suggest we narrow the focus to all
> applications accessible from the menu for the LiveCD or default install.
> Would I like to see this expand, definitely.  I don't want to bite off
> more than we can chew.

One *favorite* LiveCD regardless if it's the Gnome one or not over
another one will gradually start causing rift in the community.

All spins should be treated equal in the eyes of QA ;)

It's just up to the relevant spins sig on how much they work with QA.

The more they work with QA the more the spin is exposed to testing..

JBG