increasing grub timeout?

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Wed Nov 25 00:38:00 UTC 2009

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 08:16:45AM +0800, John Summerfield wrote:
> Scott Robbins wrote:
>

> Let me guess:
> Always, "Oh, how pretty!"
> Never
> "What happened to all those system messages? Doesn't linux tell us
> what's happening any more?"
>
> My wife, a kindergarten teacher, has never complained about those messages.

Heh John, you're preachin' the choir here.  ::)

At least Mac has the s option.  We too support Linux (though I
configuure those, so it's not an issue), Mac and MS.

As well as AIX, but they're not going for bling yet, as neaar as I can
see.

Scary thought though.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Willow: I don't care if it is an orgy of death, there's
still such a thing as a napkin.