Un-asked-for-language support

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Nov 25 00:45:39 UTC 2009

On 11/25/2009 06:16 AM, Scott Robbins wrote:

> This is one I don't quite understand either--I had thought that someone
> was working on it though, to install for the locale being used.  No?

How do you do that exactly for Live images? There is no package
selection. How do you determine which locales to include by default? The
locale being used and wanted by users is not going to be easy to
determine at all. If you want that level of control, you really need to
use kickstart and be done with it.

Rahul