Un-asked-for-language support

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Wed Nov 25 01:39:39 UTC 2009

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 06:15:39AM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> On 11/25/2009 06:16 AM, Scott Robbins wrote:
> >

> > This is one I don't quite understand either--I had thought that someone
> > was working on it though, to install for the locale being used.  No?
>
> How do you do that exactly for Live images? There is no package
> selection. How do you determine which locales to include by default? The
> locale being used and wanted by users is not going to be easy to
> determine at all. If you want that level of control, you really need to
> use kickstart and be done with it.

Oops, missed the part about live images.  As the late, wonderful Gilda
Radner used to say, "Never mind."

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

 Buffy: It was exactly you, Will. Every detail. Except for your not
 being a dominatrix... as far as we know.
 Willow: Oh, right, me and Oz play Mistress of Pain every night.
 Xander: Did anyone else just go to a scary visual place?
 Buffy: Oh, yeah.
 Giles: (raises glasses)