Fedora 12 QA retrospective - feedback needed

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Nov 25 20:59:57 UTC 2009

On 11/26/2009 02:19 AM, Scott Robbins wrote:

> (Off topic, Rahul, your email is set to reply to you AND the list--is
> that what you prefer, or is it better to take you off it and just send t
> the list.)

Yep. The reply-to is set for my personal preference.

> On topic--the lack of comment in the forum was due to the staff
> basically saying, very quickly, this is being discussed here, here, and
> here, so please discuss it there, and closing down any threads after
> that.

I am aware but even considering that, the amount of discussions were low.

> I assume the lack of comment here (on this list), was also because
> most of the action was going on in the bug reports, and of
> course, slashdot.  :)

Possibly. It just seemed a bit off track considering the history of such
controversies. No particular reflection of QA but I think that matter
got resolved pretty quickly once it was exposed but the key is to catch
such changes *before* the release. Atleast in part, that falls within QA
responsibility.

Rahul