Print Screen Key not taking screenshots with compiz enabled

Bruno Medeiros brunojcm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 13:47:25 UTC 2009

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 07:43, drago01 <drago01 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Are you sure that the keybinding is set and that the gnomecompat
> plugin is loaded?

Keybinding is set, but plugin it wasn't loaded...  :P

I haven't noticed if this plugin was enabled before update from fedora 11 to
fedora 12, but before upgrade to F12 screenshots were working and after
upgrade they stopped working. And I'm sure I did not change any compiz
config after update.

The funny part of it is that I was trying to show a friend how easy is to
take a screenshot on Fedora/Gnome... :P

Report a bug asking for mark this plugin to be enable by default is worth
enough?

Thanks for all!