HOWTO debug dracut

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Oct 1 23:53:18 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-10-01 at 23:39 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> set while other
> voices in the community think that they should have University, RHCE
> or
> some other degree stuck up their ass to be able to participate in
> testing or other aspects of the community

I think you're setting up a straw man here. I haven't seen anyone on
this list suggest any such thing, and I don't see that any of the
existing pages are intentionally written in this way. It would be good
to have consistent styles for such pages, but there's no need to set it
up in such a confrontational way.

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey