Potential blockers for FC12

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 17:27:47 UTC 2009

> On Fri, 2009-10-02 at 11:02 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> >
> > Since we're talking about Intel video here, I think it has to be taken
> > pretty seriously. There are already problems with Intel on F11 with
> > OpenGL apps freezing the whole X session, and Intel is supposed to be
> > one of the fully supported chipsets.
> >

> Depends on which intel you're talking about.  i965 seems to be working
> just fine wrt suspend/resume.

My comment was about Intel freezing the whole desktop (by which I mean
under normal use, not when resuming). My video is "Intel Corporation
82Q963/Q965 Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 02)".

Please note that I'm talking about F11, as my post makes clear. I
haven't tried Rawhide yet, so my comment was in the sense of "let's hope
it doesn't get any worse".

poc