Introduction

Chris Campbell campbecg at cox.net
Mon Oct 5 03:43:11 UTC 2009

Team,
As I have volunteered my time as a potential member of the Fedora
BugZappers team, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Chris
Campbell. I am a Senior UNIX Systems Administrator for a US Company. I
have about 10 years of experience with Windows software, from NT up
through 2008. I have been a UNIX admin for the last 7 years. I am
responsible for several Sun Solaris systems and we are currently
transitioning to RedHat and Fedora.

I have used FreeBSD, RedHat, Fedora, Ubuntu and Solaris.

--
Christopher G. Campbell
campbecg cox net

IRC: Tech33 AT irc.freenode.net and us.undernet.org
ICQ: 1603579