Standardize/ have consistency in the layout of How_to_Debug_<component> wiki pages.

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at hi.is
Thu Oct 8 17:37:59 UTC 2009

On 10/08/2009 05:08 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-10-08 at 10:29 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
>
> There's definitely a balance to be maintained here, but personally I
> think the separation approach will work best for this particular case
> (instructions on getting useful crash traces).

I'm all for using templates or include pages where we can but we have to
agree on disagree on crash traces.

For us to prevent us having to rewrite the whole thing it would be good
if testers/reporters would chime in on this thread on how they would
like to see this since it's you guy's that need to follow these directions.

How would you like to see these pages and have the page layout?

Dont hesitate to share your view..

JBG