F12 -hang on boot - NetworkManger problem?

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Thu Oct 15 12:05:40 UTC 2009

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 06:28:54PM +1300, Peter Glassenbury (CSSE) wrote:
> Craig White wrote:
>
> So the workaround works -- is it a bug to be reported?
> Pete

As I mentioned, it was reported 5 years ago.  :)

So, it's a known issue.

You could try to reopen it--I *think* it was reported against RH, but
the problem exists in Fedora and CentOS clients.
Hrrm, I have to throw Ubuntu or something on a VM and see if it is a
problem for them too.

As mentioned, I couldn't find the bug with a quick search, but it
definitely is there.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Whistler: Bottom line is, even if you see them coming, you're not
ready for the big moments. No one asks for their life to change,
not really. But it does. So, what are we, helpless? Puppets? Nah.
The big moments are gonna come, you can't help that. It's what
you do afterwards that counts. That's when you find out who you
are.