wireless always switched on on boot

Mike Cloaked mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 12:51:59 UTC 2009

Aioanei Rares-4 wrote:

> Well then , it can be easily configured. Right click on NM's icon in the
> tray and start from there.

I thought the OP's question referred to the opposite - i.e. that he wanted
it off and selected it off but that it was on after booting back up?

Either way as you say you can choose whether the connection is available
system wide or not, and also whether or not it is on or off by default if
you go into the "Edit connections" item in NetworkManager and then select
the wireless item you want to change.