Recap: blocker bug review meeting 2009-10-23

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Oct 26 00:38:16 UTC 2009

We held the first official blocker bug review meeting for Fedora 12
final release on Friday, 2009-10-23. Many thanks to James Laska, Jesse
Keating, Ray Strode, Matej Cepl, Denise Dumas, Justin Forbes, Bill
Nottingham, Edward Kirk, and Matthias Clasen for their contributions.

We ran through all 51 bugs on the blocker list at the time of the
meeting, accepting or dropping them as blockers and working to ensure
all remaining blockers are in the process of being fixed.

You can see a summary of the entire meeting, with the final decision on
each bug, at:

http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-bugzappers/2009-10-23/fedora-bugzappers.2009-10-23-15.00.html

a full log of the meeting (warning: extremely long) is available at:

http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-bugzappers/2009-10-23/fedora-bugzappers.2009-10-23-15.00.log.html

The next blocker review meeting will be next Friday, 2009-10-30, at
15:00 UTC in #fedora-bugzappers. Thanks again to all who contributed.

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey