F12 task#42 - Upcoming pre-rawhide install testing

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Mon Oct 26 23:55:16 UTC 2009

Greetings folks,

Just a heads up on an upcoming team milestone this week.  Task#42 in the
Quality schedule [1] lists a pre-RC rawhide install test run from 10-28
to 11-04.  Originally, I envisioned this test run focusing on...

      * retesting updated anaconda changes, much like Liam organized on
        the lead up to the beta [2]
      * verification of MODIFIED F12Blocker bugs [3]

I think there is plenty of valuable work in the verification steps above
(especially with the fixes coming in since the beta release).  However,
since the time between beta and ga is shorter with the F12 schedule,
does it make sense to adjust the plan for this test run?

Thanks,
James

[1]
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-12/f-12-quality-tasks.html