theora screencasting not working in F12

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Oct 28 00:36:41 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-10-27 at 17:54 -0400, Gregory Maxwell wrote:

> Indeed.   525155 has been open for over a month, even prior to the
> official libtheora 1.0 release; the issue turned out to not be with
> libtheora upstream, but as far as I can tell no notice was provided in
> that direction. ... If legit bugs are taking this long to make it
> upstream then that has to adversely impact the quality of Fedora.

Unfortunately we don't have enough manpower in the Bugzappers group yet
to ensure all bugs get looked at. At present we only try to guarantee
coverage for a range of core components, which doesn't yet include
libtheora.

This is of course a way of implying that we need more Bugzappers =) If
we had enough, we could try to provide triage coverage for all reported
bugs. Which would lead to this sort of thing getting handled better,
most likely.

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey