[Test-Announce] Fedora12 Pre-RC install testing

Liam lili at redhat.com
Wed Oct 28 02:47:21 UTC 2009

Hello,

      Install testing again :),from Oct 28- Nov 04,we are doing Pre-RC
install testing.Testers,could you help test and post your test results?
 From Nov 04 - Nov 11,we will run RC install testing which is the last
install testing before GA. In order to make sure there are no big issues
which will affect the RC testing and GA release, we will run this Pre-RC
install testing from today to Nov 4.It's just a small test,so without
physical ISO media for testing,testers have to execute cases on
rawhide.For guidance on downloading and installing rawhide, see [1].

      We have made a few changes to the test cases based on several of
the bugs uncovered by previous test runs and created a test matrix for
this test:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_12_Pre-RC_Install

    If get some defects during testing,please refer to bug reporting
guidance[2], any question,get help from:
   * IRC: #fedora-qa on irc.freenode.net
   * Mailing list: fedora-test-list
   * Reference of ways to communicate at:
     https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate