F12 Rawhide defaults to US keyboard layout

Pablo Iranzo Gómez Pablo.Iranzo at redhat.com
Wed Oct 28 07:42:12 UTC 2009

Hi

----- "Tom Mannerhagen" <tom.mannerhagen at glocalnet.net> escribió:
> Hi
>
> At every start the system defaults to US keyboard layout in spite of always being removed from the list of layouts.
> I found that the login screen shows me a list of USA and Swedish keyboard, and always defaults to USA.
> Defaulting US layout seems to be a new 'feature' since some updates ago, because I can not remember I had this behavior earlier.
>
> The installed system is based on the earliest F12 alpha release that was made available as an ISO, always in phase with the rawhide updates.

The same happened to my systems, and no, it's a recent 'feature' :)

--
Pablo Iranzo Gómez (Pablo.Iranzo at redhat.com)
RHC{SP,E,SS,DS,A} Senior Global Profesional Services Consultant

--
Inscrita en el Reg. Mercantil de Madrid – C.I.F. B-82 65 79 41
Directores: Michael Cunningham, Charlie Peters y David Owens