Standardize/ have consistency in the layout of How_to_Debug_<component> wiki pages.

Christopher Beland beland at alum.mit.edu
Wed Oct 7 16:31:54 UTC 2009

Rather than writing "how to use gdb" for every application, it would
reduce redundancy to link to a central how-to, unless there are
application-specific quirks.  For crashes, we already have:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/StackTraces

General gdb tutorials exist elsewhere, and the man and info pages might
be good to point to, but I'm not sure there's a wiki page (or that this
would not be redundant).

I was imagining that people would be coming in through:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bugs_and_feature_requests

It might be a good idea to put a link at the top of each "How to" page
back to this page, saying, "If you need to file a bug, here's general
information on how to do that.  I've added suggested language to the
template page.

[[KernelBugTriage]] and [[Anaconda/BugReporting]] have some info that
probably belongs in [[BugZappers/How to Triage]] or [[Bugs and feature
requests]], and some how-to pages have extra material that doesn't fit
into the template.  I guess that sort of thing will just have to be
taken care of during the rewrite process.

-B.