Standardize/ have consistency in the layout of How_to_Debug_<component> wiki pages.

campbecg at cox.net campbecg at cox.net
Fri Oct 9 15:28:02 UTC 2009

---- "\"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson\"" <johannbg at hi.is> wrote:
> On 10/09/2009 01:58 AM, Christopher Beland wrote:
> > On Thu, 2009-10-08 at 10:29 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> >
> >> Does not actually matter what we call these pages as long as they have
> >> consistent naming and consistent layout.
> >>
> > I'm pretty ambivalent as well, but if are agreed that consistency in
> > naming is desired, we need to pick one system.  My preferences are, in
> > order from best to worst: "ComponentX Problems", "How to Debug
> > ComponentX" and "Bug Info ComponentX".  Perhaps someone can take a poll
> > at the next meeting.
> >

> My preference are in the order from best to worst.. How to Debug ,
> ComponentX Problems, Bug Info ComponentX

As a reporter, looking at the wiki, I would see a page called "Bug Info ComponentX" and expect a page relating to known bugs on componentx, a page called "ComponentX Problems" to be full of known issues related to using componentx, and "How to Debug ComponentX" at a howto about how to actually debug it.