Schedule reminder for 2009-10-12

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Mon Oct 12 18:12:05 UTC 2009

   Start       End         Name
Thu 08-Oct  Thu 15-Oct  Test Beta Candidate
Mon 12-Oct  Mon 12-Oct  Beta Blocker Bug (go/no go)
Wed 14-Oct  Wed 14-Oct  Beta Project Wide Release Readiness Meeting
Thu 15-Oct  Thu 15-Oct  Start Stage & Sync Beta to Mirrors
Thu 15-Oct  Tue 20-Oct  Stage & Sync Beta to Mirrors
Fri 16-Oct  Fri 16-Oct  Beta Export Control Reporting
Tue 20-Oct  Tue 20-Oct  Beta Release Public Availability
Tue 20-Oct  Mon 02-Nov  Beta Testing
Fri 23-Oct  Fri 23-Oct  Blocker Bug Day (F12Blocker) #1

p.s. Thank you to the people who emailed me ideas on how to format these
messages better. I'm still working on it.