f12 beta rc2 rescue doesn't work?

Lawrence E Graves lgraves at risingstarmbc.com
Fri Oct 16 15:15:13 UTC 2009

Just a word to all who are dealing with Fedora 12 Beta RC Release.  I
made a DVD and installed it on my Dell Inspiron E1705 which was already
loaded with Fedora 11.  The transition was easy.  I am running it with
minor problems.  These problems are expected.  Other than those expected
problems, I believe there is a excellent product or OS on the way.

Lawrence E Graves <lgraves at risingstarmbc.com>