SV: Fedora Server distro???

birger birger at birger.sh
Wed Oct 28 07:47:48 UTC 2009

I am typing this on my cell phone so please forgive any artifacts.

Centos is a server distro, and being a recompile of rhel it is a good one. Using fedora for servers means upgrading them more often than you may want.

Look at the centos 3rd party repo that offers fedora packages compiled for centos. Maybe a perfect setup?

Building fedora source rpms on centos is usually not very hard either.

-- oppr. melding --