Bug Zappers rejoining

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Sep 3 16:30:26 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-09-03 at 07:58 +0200, Walter Justen wrote:
> Hello,
>
> my name is Walter and i'm from Germany. I joined the triage group
> months (years?) ago. After a few triage days i ran out of time and was
> pretty much busy with other stuff. I want to rejoin the bug zappers
> and I hope i can offer more time in the future.
> I saw that there are much changes around and i will start with looking
> through a bunch of new web pages ;)

Hi Walt, and welcome back! There is a changed joining procedure -
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/sop_new_member - so as per
that you'll have to apply for the 'triagers' group, if you're not in it
yet (I don't think so). Thanks for volunteering again!

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey