semantic mediawiki for Fedora QA

Liam lili at redhat.com
Fri Sep 4 06:58:32 UTC 2009

On 09/03/2009 10:02 PM, Mel Chua wrote:

> (I'd love to hear what other people think about this, too.)
>
> James, Liam - where you you want to go from here? I'd love to hand this
> off to someone who wants to continue tinkering with and maintaining a
> SMW-based test case system, it's definitely one of those "after you get
> it, it's really easy, but before you get it, it's confusing" things.
> Yesterday Sebastian got about 50% of everything I know about SMW, I
> could do another dump like that on IRC to set up the rest and then
> literally everything I know about it will be documented. ;)

I want to know whether SMW can do this in Test Day wiki page like an
example here:
http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Plugins/EditTablePlugin#Examples
we assume the columns are test cases and rows are test results,we define
a test result table in Test Day wiki page first,then any anonymous users
can click "edit" button to edit, add row(test result) and delete row
(test result) with fixed format without editing wiki source code. I mean
all tester's test results are in the same table and same page as before,
not put them somewhere separately. If SMW can't do this ,is there some
other extension can do this?

Thanks
Liam