Preupgrade from f11 to rawhide leaves around some old stuff

shmuel siegel fedora at shmuelhome.mine.nu
Sun Sep 13 23:20:35 UTC 2009

Jim wrote:
> On 09/12/2009 07:19 PM, shmuel siegel wrote:
>> Adam Williamson wrote:
>>>
>>> ...and most of there are from RPM Fusion.
>>>
>> a lot of them are also from apache
>>
> Did you have any FC10 kernels still left after upgrade ?

No, it was a fully up to date f11 system before upgrade. The kernel was
installed often enough that f10 was totally gone. After the upgrade,
even the f 11 kernel was gone.
The surprises are axis and geronimo. Since they are used by other
systems, I expected them to be rebuilt for f12.
rhpl is also a surprise. But I see that my i586 version is newer than
the i686 version so that is why it hasn't been updated.