2009/09/14 - QA meeting 'agenda'

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Sep 14 15:01:45 UTC 2009

Apologies for the (very) short notice, but I screwed up in not
remembering that James is away on a (well earned) vacation from this
weekend.

So, if anyone's got time to be around, we can have a meeting in our
regularly scheduled slot - which is in precisely one hour. I don't have
anything big on the agenda, but we can do follow up from the last
meeting - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20090831 - cover
any issues which have cropped up in the meantime, and do the regular
AutoQA update, if Will is going to be around. I'll do a Test Day report,
as well.

I'll be there! #fedora-meeting, one hour from now - it's the place to
be. Hopefully.

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey