BugZappers meeting 2009/09/15 agenda

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Sep 15 08:49:00 UTC 2009

Hi, folks. We have a BugZappers meeting scheduled for this morning,
15:00 UTC as usual. I don't have a specific agenda as it rather depends
who'll be there; it'd be great if tk009, rjune and / or Brennan could
make it. If they do, we can talk about tk009's ideas for triage days,
rjune's kernel triage project, and Brennan's metrics project.
Regardless, I'll be there to run a meeting if people come out, so please
come along if you can.

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey