Persistent storgage not working for all rawhide/F12 test builds?

Tomek Chrzczonowicz chrzczonowicz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 09:50:38 UTC 2009

Hello,

I've downloaded F12 Alpha, F12 Snap 1, F12 Snap 2 and Test Day builds
and none of them work with persistent storage.

I'm using liveusb-creator on F11 to create those liveusbs and always
allocate all the available memory to persistent storage. And it never
works. i.e. liveusbs boot up and work, but when I restart them all
changes are lost.

Is this a known problem? Does anyone know how to fix it?