Fedora KVM not ready for Prime Time.

Tom Horsley tom.horsley at att.net
Sun Sep 20 12:17:46 UTC 2009

On Sun, 20 Sep 2009 12:06:46 +0530
Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> What does virt-manager have to do with GNOME? Don't be silly.

I'm just talking about the apparent gnome design philosophy that seems
to be influencing everything, not implying virt-manager is
part of gnome.

Actually this may have started well before gnome with
Japanese designs for things like remote controls. I
remember one VCR remote I had with sliding panels
hiding different sets of controls. God help you
if you ever had a reason to alternate between them :-).