Problems so far after upgrade

Pablo.Iranzo at redhat.com Pablo.Iranzo at redhat.com
Wed Sep 23 11:18:36 UTC 2009

Hi
I've upgraded to F12 rawhide with all upgrades available (yum upgrade --skip-broken) on 4 systems

On laptop (Lenovo X60):
- intel driver for X11 makes it abort when login in session (gdm seems to work fine), need to specify vesa in xorg.conf to make it work
- initramfs is not correctly created with dracut, as system can't boot anymore, booted from F11 kernel and then created an mkinitrd instead of dracut (dracut asked for password, then stopped booting)
- Zimbra Desktop Client gets an AVC denial for trying execmem, execstat

Every other thing seems to work as espected, at home all 3 computers work right.

¿Any hint? ¿it's expected?

regards
Pablo

--
Pablo Iranzo Gómez (Pablo.Iranzo at redhat.com)
RHC{SP,E,SS,DS,A} Senior Global Profesional Services Consultant

--
Inscrita en el Reg. Mercantil de Madrid – C.I.F. B-82 65 79 41
Directores: Michael Cunningham, Charlie Peters y David Owens