F12-Alpha-Live does not work

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Wed Sep 2 12:45:35 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-09-01 at 17:24 -0700, David L wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 2:18 PM, Antonio Olivares wrote:
> <snip>
> >
> > I wanted to install Rawhide on this machine and keep up with the testing, but I guess I should try another option?
>
> I read that there are nightly builds now:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/Rawhide#Nightly_live_builds
>
> So if the alpha live doesn't work, you could try a nightly build.  But
> right now, I don't see any recent nightly builds, so it might be broken.
> Or maybe I didn't look hard enough.

They should be updated soon.  The live nightly builds, and the nightly
rawhide install trees were all failing due to recent dependency issues.

Details can be seen in the pungi logs for previous composes (see
http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/mash/rawhide-20090901/logs/pungify-i386.log).

Thanks,
James