Self introduction: Kevin Verma

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Wed Sep 2 14:12:31 UTC 2009

NOTE: don't hit <ctrl><enter> too soon :)

On Wed, 2009-09-02 at 10:04 -0400, James Laska wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-09-02 at 12:56 +0530, Kevin Verma wrote:
> > Hi Everyone,
> >
> > I am one of the long existing Fedora Ambassador out in India, I am
> > trying to volunteer my free time to for Fedora QA processes.
> > Although I can not ensure how much free time I would actually have as
> > I am also about to become first time dad :-) but I really hope to try
> > my best !
>
> > Thanks to John Brown (Tk009) for sponsoring me !
>
> Welcome Kevin!  THere are several ways you get involved in Fedora QA.

You've probably already walked through the wiki, but just some links for
reading that you might find useful.  Linked from the main QA page
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA) you can find a list of current QA
activities (see https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Join).  Read through,
and see if something matches your interests and skills.  Follow the
links for additional details on how to engage.

The best way to get a feel for how things work is to get plugged in with
how we communicate ...
      * join #fedora-qa, #fedora-test-days and #fedora-bugzappers
      * monitor and share your ideas/feedback on
        fedora-test-list at redhat.com
      * join an upcoming QA (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings)
        or BugZapper
        (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Meetings) meeting