test days live image creation guide

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue Sep 8 15:42:29 UTC 2009

On Tue, Sep 08, 2009 at 09:54:30 -0400,
  Kamil Paral <kparal at redhat.com> wrote:
> Our test day kickstart script was oficially accepted [1] by the
> Spins SIG and is available in the spin-kickstarts project [2]
> (thanks to Bruno Wolff III).
>
> I have modified the guide accordingly - thanks to having it upstream
> it is now much simpler than before [3].

Two notes. It won't actually be on the rawhide image as part of the
custom-kickstarts package until a new version of custom-kickstarts is
bit from the git repo. However there is a link directly to the source
in the git repo from the spins page.

The second is that kanarip wanted me to double check a possible issue
with the ks file. If I find that this is a real problem, I'll get back
to you guys:

In %post, the script says:

==
# Add gnome-terminal shortcut to desktop
cp /usr/share/applications/gnome-terminal.desktop /etc/skel/Desktop
==

but, afaics, /etc/skel/Desktop/ does not exist at that point, right?