test days live image creation guide

Kamil Paral kparal at redhat.com
Tue Sep 8 16:30:53 UTC 2009

----- "Al Dunsmuir" <al.dunsmuir at sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Why not simply add nautilus-open-terminal as a prerequisite?
>
> Al

Not a bad idea. But the desktop icon is there for people who
just want to run a terminal (they won't know there is some
context menu extension, and looking for it in application
menu is too tiresome). Originally I wanted to put the terminal
onto the top panel, but I haven't succeeded (adding a panel
launcher is difficult as hell), so I had to settle for a
desktop icon.

Of course for other people the nautilus-open-terminal can be
very handy. But I think I will bother Bruno about it after
a while when I have a longer list of requests :)