rawhide report: 20090905 changes

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Sep 8 18:14:04 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-09-05 at 08:52 -0500, Jeffrey Ollie wrote:

> > And why?
>
> Hopefully fewer people will ignore it.

However, it's not very useful for most people (only for the maintainers
of affected packages and provenpackagers), whereas the rest of the info
is useful to everyone.

None of my packages have broken deps, but I still have to scroll through
the entire broken deps section to get to the information I can actually
use.

Also, the first two days after this change was made, I assumed there
weren't any changes to Rawhide, because you used to see the broken deps
section at the top when there were no package changes to report...

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey