DNS problem in FC12-Alpha, Bug 522558

Jim mickeyboa at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 10 18:08:13 UTC 2009

Bugzilla 522558
This bug has also been in FC10, FC11, now FC12.

If you have to connect to a host on internet from a command in the terminal.

This was a problem in FC10,FC11, Firefox for certain websites,
connecting to.
But Firefox doesn't seem to have problem in FC12, only commands from
terminal.

See attachment below on how I fixed the problem on Ten different boxes I
installed
on i386 and X86_64 boxes. I guess everybody wasn't having this problem,
but I sure was.