Seeking F-11 google-gadgets tester

Michel Alexandre Salim michael.silvanus at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 23:52:24 UTC 2009

On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 12:52 PM, Ryan McCoskrie
<ryan.mccoskrie at gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you want someone to check over the Qt version as well?
> Comparing the two should quickly show us were the problem is.

Sure thing, just comment on the bug report.

We suspect it's Rawhide-specific -- someone already confirmed that on
F-11, google-gadgets-gtk works fine.

Given that I'm experiencing massive slowdown with any compositing
software on today's Rawhide -- unfortunately the netbook where it
occurs the hardest skipped several days of updates, so it's hard to
pinpoint --  I wonder if it's just some problem with X, actually.
--
Michel Alexandre Salim