Fwd: Fedora Virt Test Day [fwd]

David Pravec dpravec at redhat.com
Thu Sep 17 04:28:04 UTC 2009

Hi all,
        We have another Fedora Test Day for virtualization coming up this
Thursday, September 17.

        We're making good progress fleshing out a wiki with test cases here:

  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2009-09-17_Virtualization

        Please do come along and help out with the testing, 'cause we've got
plenty to test! :-)

        If you think you can make it on Thursday, pick a test area (or areas)
and put your name where it says "add your name here".

        We're going make a LiveCD image available, so "I don't have a rawhide
machine" is no excuse this time. The idea with the LiveCD is that you'll
just mount local or NFS storage for guest images, and so long as you
have enough RAM you should be able to test most things.

        See you Thursday on #fedora-test-day!

Thanks,
Mark.