Boot media testing against F12 Beta test compose, start from 2009-Sep-23

Liam lili at redhat.com
Mon Sep 21 05:31:09 UTC 2009

Hello,

     We are getting close to Beta release of fedora 12. On
2009-Sept-23(This Wednesday),a Fedora12 Beta test compose will be
available for testing.If you have time,please take 1 or 2 hours to
validate installation of this Beta test compose on any real or virtual
system.We especially need the help from people who have special
hardware,such as PPC platform,RAID device,SCSI device,iSCSI device
etc... So if you have such devices,your testing will be more valuable,
please do not hesitate to share test results with us.

    I have create a test matrix where you can report results:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_12_Beta_TC_Install
    Test cases, Install media and other information also can be found there.

    If get some defects during testing,please refer to bug reporting
guidance [1], any question,get help from:
   * IRC: #fedora-qa on irc.freenode.net
   * Mailing list: fedora-test-list
   * Reference of ways to communicate at:
     https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate