[Fedora Infrastructure] #1664: request of "Test_Results" name space

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Mon Sep 28 20:11:07 UTC 2009

Hey folks,

Just a heads up, the following proposal has the Test_Day wiki namespace
being redirected to a more generic Test_Results namespace.  This change
will allow for more community test events to leverage anonymous wiki
contributions.

The infrastructure team would like to close the loop on this soon, so if
you have any concerns please follow-up to this mail.  Otherwise, I think
we'll give the go ahead at the end of this week.

Thanks,
James