Proposal for new QA test for L10N

Kamil Paral kparal at redhat.com
Mon Jan 4 13:28:28 UTC 2010

----- "Adam Williamson" <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:

> So, anyone on the list who is proficient in a language other than
> English - please do help out Noriko :)

I can help with Czech. But if I understand it correctly, the language
review process will be done by individual translation teams,
not QA team. Our task will be just to ensure the live image is
created. Right?

> > > For building images to test - in fact, live images are generated
> > > automatically, nightly, available at:
> > >
> > > http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/nightly-composes/
> > >
> > > would this be to your requirements?
> >
> > OH, this sounds awesome :-)
> > Let me just double check, this image does contain all latest Fedora
> 13
> > packages built at that time, right? [1]
>
> Yes, that's what it's intended for.

Noriko said she would need all packages which have upstream in
Fedora to be built. Do we really have all of them placed on our
nightly image? Is [1] the full list of them? (I would expect more?)