Introduction

TK009 john.brown009 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 04:14:07 UTC 2010

On 01/05/2010 06:38 AM, DHAWAL GUDA wrote:
> Hi friends,
>
> This is Dhawal from Hyderabad,India. I am 24 years old and i  work as
> a Systems Engineer at HMRI(104) service in hyderabad.  I started using
> linux since MAY 09 and have never looked back.
> I have completed RHCE and am searching for a job. I have recently
> joined the fedora community and am a part of FreeMedia and
> Docs(approval needed). I would also like someone to mentor me through
> the process.
>
> thanks and regards,
>
> G.Dhawal
> 9000014651
>
> ?ui=2&view=att&th=125003f5590e3464&attid=0.1&disp=attd&realattid=ii_125003f5590e3464&zw

Hello Dhawal, welcome to the project =).

I've approved your membership in the Bugzappers and will be sending you
a reading list and information that should help you get started (in the
Bugzappers). As far as the Freemedia and Docs groups, I not a member of
either of those groups but will help if can.

Thanks for helping out

Edward (tk009)
Fedora Bugzappers volunteer triage team