[Fedora-trans-ar] What's your status..Do you need ME!!

maha helwa mahahelwa at gmx.net
Mon Aug 2 19:10:27 UTC 2004

hmm.. Hello Everybody..

seems i made little mistake here.. but it's OK..

if anyone get bothered from my email..am really sorry and i'll ban myself
from this mailling list.

if not it's ok.. and i'll try to do something here but am not quite not sure
if am good at this or not..but i'll try.. and hope you give me your
feedback..you are 14 person not 3 persons.

Munzir..could you send me 20 Strings to translate if you didn't get bothered
me!! maybe i could help..

and sorry if i did bother anyone here.

Maha
Standing in Motion..