[Fedora-trans-ar] Fedora Arabic translation is almost finished!

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Tue Aug 3 22:29:33 UTC 2004

Salaam,
With great pleasure I would like to announce that tomorrow Fedora translation
should be finished 100%.

The situation after today's commit is:
2596 translated messages, 150 untranslated messages.

Desokey has 60 strings
Maha has 20 strings
Tomorrow I will finish the remaining strings  and would like Desokey and Maha
to submit the strings that are translated within 12 hours ;)

Seriously, if you are busy to finish it within 12 hours from now I will finish
them all. Whatevevr the situation is please drop a message regarding your
status when you see this message and deeply sorry for annoying you by this
narrow deadline. I should say this earlier.

Keep up the good work!

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
Coordinator of Fedora Arabic translation
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA